



The portrait that I was most successful was artistic photograph. The reason why is because it has most energy and feeling into the picture. What I did to make my photo to be artistic is that I used a object that we haven't used and made it have a great feeling. The mood that I capture is sadness and anger in the photograph. The prop photograph that I choose was to use his golf uniform and to use the background to look like if he is in a golf field the reason why was because he likes playing golf. No, I didn't like how this photo came out because it was blur and it was not showing much feeling. The surprise photo that I took was an light photograph and the reason why it makes it different from the other pictures because you might look at the photo and might think he might be an writer or even a photographer just the great feeling the photo gives you.
1 comment:
I think you did a real nice job on your portraits Gaby! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment