
The Poem I chose for this project is
"Our Love" By: Gabrielle Atencio
"No else in the would can ever compare
we have so much more than I thought we would
Nothing goes in font of this love that we share
I'm going to love you as much as I could
I promise to give you all I can give
All i wanted to be in your heart
Do anything for you as long as I live
Us to be together and never apart
Dreams I have come true, Since they always involve you
Could go for days tell what I feel
Evey chance I see and everything I can do
All you got to know is everything real
Every time time we talk what to say
Ill give anything for just another day"
I chose this poem is because it about love and I wrote it. When I wrote this poem I was in a good mood and was thinking about life. This poem is most about a girl who is in love with this guy, and which she would do anything for his love. In the poem I say "no else in the world can ever compare" which mean no will ever love her as much as he does.
No comments:
Post a Comment