




Over the two months working on our quilts I have learned a lot. I had fun doing them remembering thing that I have done and so forth. Suring this project my ideas changed a lot from brainstorming and putting everything together. My ideas in the beginning were not so good but putting together my pictures and my ideas they come out good that’s what I think. My quilts over al worked out doing my past was heart breaking but over welling. Then doing my future was pretty hard on me but from the past then looking at my future quilt there so different not so must similar thing within them but knowing that the future will be bright is good. Doing my inside and outside quilt were also different the way I see inside of myself and how people see as was crazy. Knowing people see as that kind of girl is good. Doing this project the tools I mostly used was messing with the different layers. Overall this was a long process but it come out to be a pretty fun thing. The experience doing this was exciding but also difficult. The thing I will do different is to have everything together and gather more pictures and put into more time into my quilts. The only thing that I might keep the same is the tools I used within them.
No comments:
Post a Comment